OCR language support
- Secondary language support relevant to countries with special characters and non-Latin character sets (e.g. Chinese customers should set primary language to Chinese AND secondary language to English).
- New OCR languages added: Lithuanian and Ukrainian.
Improved user experience for forced reboots
- New endpoint notification informs users about the need for forced reboot.
- Pre-reboot time limit increased to 5 minutes.
Optimized endpoint updates for large environments
- When updating, endpoints are now assigned an order number and will update when it’s their turn to load-balance update requests (already available for the 10.2 update).
- New technology used for component downloading to ensure that connection is established properly.
Device Control no longer negatively affects peripherals
- Device Control now ignores non-mass storage devices.
- Bluetooth setting in Device Control can be configured separately for devices that support file transfer.
Network integration limited to critical apps
- Simplified network integration which merges network integration and SSL inspection. This limits where our network layer is integrated and lowers the chance of technical issues.
- Integration is from now on set to the “Compatibility” mode by default. Other modes were removed.
Configuration of multiple SharePoint instances
- Added support for different configurations for individual SharePoint instances.
- Only 64-bit operating systems are supported for Safetica Management Service, Safetica Management Console, and WebSafetica.
- DLP policy names are included in email and SIEM alerts to help with filtering syslogs.
- Improved memory consumption of WebSafetica reports.
- Bug fixes for Shadow Copy.
- Bug fixes for integration with the latest version of FortiGate.
You can find more details about new features in Safetica ONE > Dashboard or our Knowledge Base.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager @Safetica