The newest build of Safetica DLP/monitoring software has been released. Build 5.0.5. brings Safetica clients a combination of language, graphic, and functional improvements. “Our goal has been to make data protection easier on the end customer,” said Zbynek Sopuch. “This is particularly visible in the visualization options and the more user-friendly Console interface.”
The major changes in Build 5.0.5 are:
- Expanded Japanese and Spanish language documentation and localization of built-in Safetica components,
- Ability to rename external random access memory devices and label them,
- Enhanced encryption support for mass DLP operations,
- More detailed logs for trend reports (possibility to directly examine source data for charts and find out the cause for employee variations),
- Enhanced network rule evaluation, and
- Many other minor fixes.