Keep track on users behavior and prevent insider threats
With optional module Safetica UEBA, you can safely grow your company with understanding how your employees work even on remote, but also how they print and use expensive software or hardware.
of employees admitted to transferring files between work and personal computers while working remotely (Cisco).
admit that, in case of connectivity problem, they send business emails to customers, partners, and co-workers via their personal email.
don’t bother with privacy measures when working remotely in a public place (Cisco).
in 10 remote workers
want to maintain remote work to some degree (Gallup).
In this video you will learn how to answer these questions:
- How do users spend their working hours?
- Do users actually work their reported hours?
- Do users engage in activities that they are responsible for?
- How to block and report dangerous and unproductive activities?
- How to spot if the user is considering leaving the company/searching new job?
Insiders account for 22% of all security incidents. Between 2018 and 2020, there was a 47% increase in the frequency of incidents involving Insider Threats.
Verizon 2020 Data Breach Investigations Report
Data security that enables company operation efficiency
Safetica helps you to keep data security and business operations efficiency in balance.