Do you know what sensitive data your employees share via social media?
Social Media and other web applications are among the top 5 channels of insider-driven data loss that IT leaders are most worried about (Ponemon Institute, 2022). Get a detailed security review* and find out what company data your employees share via LinkedIn, Facebook, and other channels.
See the preview of Security Review Report here
Get a Security Review and find out more about your data flow and possible breaches
- Fill in our form to schedule a call and discuss the next steps to reveal the insider threat and data leak risks in your company
- Less than 1 man-day from your IT required
- Fully confidential service provided on trusted platform
With the Security Review you will find out:
- Sense of volume – What is the actual volume of data leaving your company?
- Info about data destinations – What are the most common or surprising ways how data leaves your company?
- Info about sensitive data – What types of data and sensitive information leave your company? Who is sending them and where?
- First risks detections – Noteworthy events which could pose potential risks in data flow and user activity.
- Recommendations for securing your company data and processes.